1. The promoter is Video Communication Services AS.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This competition is open to residents in the UK and Europe only.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. For a chance to win entrants must:
a. Follow @Wherebymeetings on Instagram OR @Whereby on Twitter.
b. Like the original competition post on Instagram OR retweet the original competition tweet.
2. Entrants can double their chance of winning by boosting their entry through:
a. Tagging a friend in a comment on the Instagram post.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The competition opens on 10 February 2021 and closes at 11:59pm CEST on 28 February 2021.
8. 30 winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries across Instagram and Twitter. The winners are entitled to a Whereby branded Chilly's water bottle.
9. No credit card details will be required to claim the prize.
10. The winners must provide their postal address, this will be used solely for delivery of the prize and will not be stored by the promoter. It will be provided to the delivery/postal service used to send the prize only.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged for any cash or other alternative and is non transferable.
12. The promoter takes no responsibility if the prize is lost or damaged in transit.
13. The winners will be notified within 28 days by a reply to their entry or a direct message on the platform used to enter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her social media handle (Twitter/Instagram) and a screenshot of their Twitter/Instagram profile photo in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. This competition is governed by Norwegian law.